eWave became a life-changing company for me:
- supported the grows from a junior to senior position (reviews sessions, mentoring)
- helped to earn professional certifications
- relocated to Australia (i am working in Sydney now).
- Team. There are always people I want to study from in the office.
- Personal growth. eWave helps to define ambitious goals and achieve them
- Client portfolio, eWave provides an opportunity to work with world recognised brands (Canon, Nestle, Nike).
- Working hours. My working day starts at 8.00am. However, eWave allows working remotely.
- Unmaterial bonuses. The company has a standard unmaterial package (health insurance, fruits, corporate events, unlimited paid leave). Free lunches, free gym or paid parking spots are not included.