Expanice Soft is a custom software solutions expert your business can fully rely on. Here you will find excellent communicative processes, strong both technical and business due diligence, as well as best-performing practices for various cases.
Expanice is striving win-win for both us and our clients. This is the only thing we call success.
— A thorough analysis is always cheaper than solving the issues caused by its lack.
— Persuading clients from useless implementations is necessary.
— The team is starting within 10 days from agreement reach.
TOP SIX BENEFITS OF EXPANICE SOFT:
1. Flawless history. Bearing in mind the ancestor company, the Expanice team is in business for more than 13 years. Since 2007, the Expanice team has delivered more than 100 software solutions. 93% of our clients were satisfied, and many of them expressed their willingness to continue when it will be needed.
2. As a team, we're on the very same page. Almost all Expanice teammates have been working closely for the last several years. That's why an average development speed is usually 10-15% faster than our client's expectations.
3. Win-win for both parties is the only thing we call success. From the very beginning, our software development company had no intention of making out like a bandit. A successfully finished project means for Expanice as it follows: the software we developed works fine; the client gets a maximum possible return on investment thanks to solved issue or caught opportunity; Expanice has generated profits with the project. Such clients are often returning with new needs, which makes us even happier.
4. A skillful leader rules each work stage. System architect — 7 years, UX/UI designer — 4 years, front-end — 5 years, backend (Azure) — 6.5 years, iOS developer — 6 years, Android developer — 6 years. You can interview any to make sure they're matching.
5. Expanice is from Belarus. It means Western European levels of proficiency and quality standards, along with Eastern European price rates. If to speak about T&M, an average hourly rate is about $35.
6. Communications are at the top of the mind. We believe that any issues can be easily detected and eliminated at the starting stage with transparent communications. Doing the same thing during the next stages is always more costly and challenging.
You can find out more about our industry expert evaluation by following the links below: