Fitbit helps people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
As the leader in the connected health & fitness category, Fitbit designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness.
We build small, independent product development teams – product managers, designers and engineers working together empowered to make their own decisions.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook (Minsk).
What we use
Java 8, MySQL, Cassandra, Kafka, Finagle, Finatra, Docker, ProtoBuf, Thrift, Gradle.
Our web application stack is based on AngularJS, ES6, HTML5, SVG/D3 and Webpack and the deployment infrastructure includes Cloudflare, HAProxy, Nginx, Cloudfront, S3 and Jenkins
The Fitbit Minsk team has primary responsibility for the Fitbit Group Health product from end-to-end.
Fitbit Group Health uses the power of the market leading activity trackers and technology to get employees moving and to make wellness programs more effective. The solution provides turnkey, easy-to-use software and services to help organizations drive engaging programs that both motivate employees and make an impact on their bottom line.
Fitbit Group Health works with top-performing organizations across various verticals, including over 50 of the Fortune 500.
- Freedom to develop and deploy efficient, scalable and accessible solutions with a high degree of autonomy
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive salary and annual bonus (based on your individual performance goals)
- Top-tier Macbook
- Medical Insurance: Health and Dental
- Free Fitbit devices for you, devices for friends & family with discount
- 26 days vacation + 5 personal days + 1 paid day off on your birthday
- English classes
- Fully-stocked kitchen