Who we are: IT consulting and software delivery company
We are a full-service custom software delivery partner headquartered in Chicago. For more than 20 years, we’ve worked with engineering departments, business leaders, and technology providers in the Chicago area. We work in partnership with organizations to build custom software solutions, evolve IT practices, and consistently achieve desired business outcomes.
Back in 2000, we were a tiny company focused on QA. Throughout the years, we’ve grown into full-spectrum custom software delivery partners with top-tier customers.
Today, Forte Group has over 580 employees working out of eight offices in the United States, Colombia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Poland, including 30+ employees in Brest and 220+ in Minsk.
What we do: coding, engineering, rock’n’roll
Forte Group provides full lifecycle software development services — from architecture and UI design to development to maintenance. We help mid-market and large enterprises extend the capabilities of their existing software products and systems, build products from scratch, and augment software engineering teams to accelerate and enhance delivery.
Our team consists of like-minded professionals ready for a tech challenge. You name it, we’ve already done it — our portfolio features projects for industries like banking, financial services, healthcare, IoT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, media and entertainment, and retail. To add value and achieve solution scalability, we use Agile methodology, - Egor Goryachkin, CTO at Forte Group.
Our technology focus:
Our clients: DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Tinder, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange & more.
Over the years, we’ve cooperated with more than 300 clients globally and developed great software that’s been used by more than 9 million people — that’s like one London or Switzerland!
- Experience working with multicultural distributed teams;
- Opportunities for self-realization while working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment with a fully equipped workplace;
- Social, corporate, and knowledge-sharing events;
- Possibilities for career development and professional growth;
- Medical & family care programs;
- Various sports activities and gym membership coverage;
- Fully paid 5 sick days yearly;
- External training compensation, in-office English classes;
- Individual and group sessions with a psychologist.